One of our highest priorities is the health, safety and security of our guests, team members and business partners.
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the daily life and developed a new safety protocol to ensure your safety from check-in to check- out.
The new protocols includes new cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces and updated training
for team members.
• Physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting paying attention to high-touch items.
• Sanitizing stations near the front entrance and public areas.
• Disinfect key cards upon check-in.
• Linens are washing at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• TV remotes are clean and disinfected in an individually sealed and protective bag .
• Flex cancellation policy.
• Bar & restaurant have space tables apart to provide physical distancing.
• Food safety adhering strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Team training in safety procedures.
• Team member temperature checks.
• Team member PPE with personal protective equipment.